Blip is a top-of-the-edge Portuguese IT company, focused on software engineering solutions for sports betting and gaming.
As part of the Flutter Entertainment group, we are an essential piece of the business, delivering safe and entertaining websites, mobile apps, and retail systems for over 7.6 million monthly customers around the globe.
Creating safe and fun software for sports betting and gaming it’s what we do. But the way we do it is what makes us one of the top options when it comes to choosing the best place to boost your career. Our Agile-oriented mindset, together with the most exciting technology and a team of 500 bold and inspiring people, will drive your star-quality skills to another level.
We bet on people first. That’s why employer branding and flexible practices are cornerstones of our working culture. And our working culture is more than job benefits, it empowers you to come as you are and find the perfect balance between your life and your working challenges. We focus on autonomy, diversity, lifelong learning, and work-life balance.
The Product Delivery area consists on a team of Product Owners that are charged with leading the delivery of all products across the business.
We are looking for an exceptional product person to deliver game-changingimprovements for our customers and business.
Working closely with Product Management, Technology and wider FanDuel business stakeholders the Sportsbook Online Product Delivery Manager will be responsible for the delivery of one of ours brands products and services. Which enable the offering of industry leading customer propositions for our business.
You will line manage a team of high performing ProductOwners ensuring they can successfully discharge their duties and perform at the highest level.
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products that deliver sports betting, gaming and entertainment to millions of US sports fans every day. That’s no easy task, and wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products and innovative features that make us a leader in the industry.
Being pioneers, FanDuel Group is now the leading sports betting, gaming and entertainment company in the U.S.
FanDuel Group operates several brands to give our players the widest and most inclusive experience available—helping us keep ahead of the competition.
What You’ll be Doing
- Work closely with the product management team to gather requirements and the vision for the area.
- Manage a team of senior product owners, product owners and associate product owners focused on delivering products for the FanDuel brand.
- Ensure the company values are exhibited by all product owners and be an evangelist of any company wide initiativesthat require full employee engagement.
- Ensure the correct level of stakeholder engagement across the organization for all projects. This includes ensuring the business is fully aware of the latest product releases and has appropriate time to prepare in advance of these releases.
- Communicate progress and updates regularly to the Director of Product Delivery, Directors of Technology and Directors of Product Management.
- Kick off major projects within the business ensuring the correct level of engagement across all business functions and locations.
- Work closely with the product management function ensuring the necessary level of detail is provided to them in a timely manner to allow them to build a cohesive and structured roadmap for product delivery.
- Identify and implement product improvement initiatives across the FanDuel Online Sportsbook.
- Through a deep understanding of our product set be able to advise commercial and technology stakeholders on the best course of action to help deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Influence the roadmaps across areas to drive forward the product set.
- Is expected to have detailed commercial and company performance understanding across multiple businessdomains, and to have a solid understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Ensures that all solutions meet company-wide, ‘hygiene’ requirements in terms of non-functional performance, security, compliance, social responsibility.
- Where appropriate, co-ordinate with 3rd party content and technology providers to ensure timely and quality delivery/integration of external product features as specified.
To become one of us you should have
- A result driven person that has an action-oriented approach. You pursue work with energy and drive.
- A customer focus champion that build and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations.
- An effective communicator that communicates credibly and effectively across a range of channels and audiences. With excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is resilient and confident under pressure and maintains a positive attitude despite adversity.
- Someone that works cooperatively with others across the organisation to get work done.
- Someone that Leads by example and with empathy - drive the standards of performance of a team while understanding/accepting different perspectives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to coach a Product team.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements elicitation and specification.
- Ability to understand back end technical architecture at a high level.
- Experience in working across multiple delivery methodologies.
- Experience in influencing working practice change across analysis and development departments.
This is what you should have. What do we have, you ask? Well...you can check our amazing perks @ benefits right here !
So ... Are you in?