Blip is a top-of-the-edge Portuguese IT company, focused on software engineering solutions for sports betting and gaming.
As part of the Flutter Entertainment group, we are an essential piece of the business, delivering safe and entertaining websites, mobile apps, and retail systems for over 7.6 million monthly customers around the globe.
Creating safe and fun software for sports betting and gaming it’s what we do. But the way we do it is what makes us one of the top options when it comes to choosing the best place to boost your career. Our Agile-oriented mindset, together with the most exciting technology and a team of 500 bold and inspiring people, will drive your star-quality skills to another level.
We bet on people first. That’s why employer branding and flexible practices are cornerstones of our working culture. And our working culture is more than job benefits, it empowers you to come as you are and find the perfect balance between your life and your working challenges. We focus on autonomy, diversity, lifelong learning, and work-life balance.
We are looking for an exceptional product delivery colleague to deliver game-changing improvements for our customers and business. Working closely with Product Management, Technology and stakeholders across the wider business the Sports and Trading Product Delivery Manager will be responsible for the delivery of platform capabilities that support 4 brands within the UKI division. You will line manage a team of Product Owners ensuring they can successfully discharge their duties and perform at the highest possible level.
What You’ll be Doing
- Work closely with the product management team to gather requirements and the vision for the area.
- Manage a team of senior product owners, product owners and associate product owners focused on delivering platform capabilities that power 4 brands within the UKI division.
- Ensure the company values are exhibited by all product owners and be an evangelist of any company wide initiatives that require full employee engagement.
- Ensure the correct level of stakeholder engagement across the organization for all projects. This includes ensuring the business is fully aware of the latest product releases and has appropriate time to prepare in advance of these releases.
- Communicate progress and updates regularly to the Senior Delivery, Engineering, Architecture, Operations and Product Management stakeholders.
- Kick off major projects within the business ensuring the correct level of engagement across all business functions and locations.
- Work closely with the product management function ensuring the necessary level of detail is provided to them in a timely manner to allow them to build a cohesive and structured roadmap for product delivery.
- Identify and implement product improvement initiatives across Sports and Trading Platforms.
- Through a deep understanding of our product set be able to advise commercial and technology stakeholders on the best course of action to help deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Influence the roadmaps across areas to drive forward the product set.
- Is expected to have detailed commercial and company performance understanding across multiple business domains, and to have a solid understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Ensures that all solutions meet company-wide, ‘hygiene’ requirements in terms of non-functional performance, security, compliance, social responsibility.
- Where appropriate, co-ordinate with 3rd party content and technology providers to ensure timely and quality delivery/integration of external product features as specified.
To become one of us you should be
- A result driven person that has an action-oriented approach. You pursue work with energy and drive.
- A problem solver. Solution oriented person able to break down complex problems then synthesise and execute a plan.
- Someone who can maintain focus in an environment with many competing priorities and multiple demand centres.
- A customer focus champion that build and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations.
- An effective communicator that communicates credibly and effectively across a range of channels and audiences. With excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is resilient and confident under pressure and maintains a positive attitude despite adversity.
- Someone that works cooperatively with others across the organisation to get work done.
- Someone that Leads by example and with empathy - drive the standards of performance of a team while understanding/accepting different perspectives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to coach a Product team.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements elicitation and specification.
- Ability to understand back end technical architecture at a high level.
- Experience in working across multiple delivery methodologies.
- Experience in influencing working practice change across analysis and development departments.
This is what you should have. What do we have, you ask? Well...you can check our amazing perks @ benefits right here !
So ... Are you in?