Blip is a top-of-the-edge Portuguese IT company, focused on software engineering solutions for sports betting and gaming. As part of the Flutter Entertainment group, we are an essential piece of the business, delivering safe and entertaining websites, mobile apps, and retail systems for over 7.6 million monthly customers around the globe.
We bet on people first. That’s why employer branding and flexible practices are cornerstones of our working culture. And our working culture is more than job benefits, it empowers you to come as you are and find the perfect balance between your life and your working challenges. We focus on autonomy, diversity, lifelong learning, and work-life balance.
Currently, we are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers (Backend) and we BET you have what it takes, to join us! Reporting to a Delivery Manager in a team formed by 5 Developers and 1 QA, you will be using cutting-edge technologies to deliver amazing value to our customers, while scaling our platform to meet the demands of worldwide markets.
What You'll be Doing
Be focused on improving our ability to test efficiently as well as enhancing the product and customer experience. You'll have a decisive role in the automation strategy of your team and project, so you must have a proven track record of software testing for fast paced organizations where time to market, quality, and rapid change are critical to the company's success.
To become one of us you should have
- Proven track record as an effective Quality Engineer in complex software development projects
- Demonstrable experience of both manual and automated testing methods
- You have the ability to write/maintain test automation and test scripts
- You have a working knowledge of a development language such as Java, Python or C#
- Demonstrable experience testing in service-oriented architectures and understanding data flow through such systems
- You can take on complex technical concepts and information relatively quickly in most contexts, and provide immediate advice on effective courses of action.
- You can demonstrate/illustrate an understanding of solution architecture including system design, data design, and data flow.
- Experience in testing at API layers (e.g. REST)
- Test-driven development techniques (e.g. BDD and ATDD)
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git
- Comfortable with Linux navigation and script automation using shell
- Understanding of build and configuration tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, CHEF, and Ansible.
- Proven clear and confident communication skills.
This is what you should have. What do we have, you ask? Well...you can check our amazing perks & benefits right here !
So ... Are you in?