Blip is a top-of-the-edge Portuguese IT company, focused on software engineering solutions for sports betting and gaming.
As part of the Flutter Entertainment group, we are an essential piece of the business, delivering safe and entertaining websites, mobile apps, and retail systems for over 7.6 million monthly customers around the globe.
We bet on people first. That’s why employer branding and flexible practices are cornerstones of our working culture. And our working culture is more than job benefits, it empowers you to come as you are and find the perfect balance between your life and your working challenges. We focus on autonomy, diversity, lifelong learning, and work-life balance.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. As a Talent Development Specialist, you will work closely with the Senior Talent Development Manager, the wider People team, and stakeholders across the business to guarantee the design and delivery of our Talent Development and Learning Strategy and Agenda. Your role involves translating the Talent Development and Learning Strategy and Agenda into a set of coherent development initiatives to create the best-in-class experience for our talent. You’ll be instrumental in designing and running programmes that will improve our people skills and drive organizational performance.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Contributes for the design, development and delivery of Talent and Learning strategies, programmes and initiatives aligned to our company strategy and talent needs.
- Co-creates the approach for identifying and assessing talent and critical skills and supports the succession planning process.
- Uses data and diagnostics to identify current and future needs and to determine how to enhance talent growth, career development and leadership capabilities.
- Partners with the wider People team, business leaders and stakeholders across the business to understand our talent needs and to develop programmes for our talent pipeline.
- Scopes, develops, and executes the design and delivery of Talent and Learning initiatives that will improve our people skills, team and leadership capabilities and organizational performance.
- Produces engaging and impactful materials and learning resources using a variety of methodologies to accommodate different learning styles and target audiences.
- Works collaboratively across the broader Talent and People teams to implement projects related to Onboarding, Talent Development, Learning, Leadership, Communication, HR automation and Organisational Change, etc.
- Works collaboratively with Talent colleagues across the business to share knowledge, build a community of practice and leverage support for key initiatives.
- Defines ways of working with teams and people who are part of the designed initiatives and programmes.
- Advises the wider People team, business leaders and stakeholders on appropriate development options and supports the delivery of those options.
- Builds excellent relationships with stakeholders across business functions as well as with external providers and experts.
- Gathers insights, conducts analysis with various types of human resources data, identifies trends and produces reports on a regular basis around Talent and Learning.
- Works closely with external providers to benchmark progress against best practice and keep up to date with the latest developments in research and thinking.
- Keeps the talent and learning records up to date, assuring the legal requirements.
To become one of us you should have
- Relevant and solid experience of working in a Talent Development/ Learning and Development role.
- Experience of working within in a fast-paced international environment is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of best practices in Talent Development and Learning.
- Strategic and structured thinking and a clear ability to effectively shape stakeholder decision making.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a good ability to build solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, ability to operationalize and scale programmes.
- Data literate with ability to interpret and use data to drive decision making.
- English proficiency.
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Platforms and HR Systems as Workday (preferential).
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality, and commitment.
- A strong team player with a collaborative style and a proven track record of effectively delivering work through teams in the business. Ability to guide, challenge when needed and advise key stakeholders to secure their support and deliver against the set priorities.
This is what you should have. What do we have, you ask? Well...you can check our amazing perks @ benefits right here !
So ... Are you in?