Blip is a top-of-the-edge Portuguese IT company, focused on software engineering solutions for sports betting and gaming.
As part of the Flutter Entertainment group, we are an essential piece of the business, delivering safe and entertaining websites, mobile apps, and retail systems for over 7.6 million monthly customers around the globe.
Creating safe and fun software for sports betting and gaming it’s what we do. But the way we do it is what makes us one of the top options when it comes to choosing the best place to boost your career. Our Agile-oriented mindset, together with the most exciting technology and a team of 500 bold and inspiring people, will drive your star-quality skills to another level.
We bet on people first. That’s why employer branding and flexible practices are cornerstones of our working culture. And our working culture is more than job benefits, it empowers you to come as you are and find the perfect balance between your life and your working challenges. We focus on autonomy, diversity, lifelong learning, and work-life balance.
So… It’s not a job. It’s a way of being and it all starts here. Are you in?
As a valued member of the Security Operations team, the DevSecOps Engineer will be responsible for assisting software engineers shift left so security can be introduced earlier in the lifecycle of the app development process. This role requires advanced skills in securing CI/CD pipelines in both legacy and modernized application environments. The DevSecOps team will work together to optimize and automate security controls for FanDuel Group (FDG) cloud applications in production.
Collaboration with security engineers, developers for other FanDuel apps, vendors and business units to constantly improve the overall security posture will be the key to success in this role at Blip. We’re looking for a team player with highly technical analytical and communication skills to catalyze security best practices across FanDuel.
What you'll bring:
- You have at least 2 years of experience applying security testing to CI/CD pipelines and you're able to design, create and support these security tests to include IAST, SAST, DAST, container scanning, API scanning and secret detection.
- You're able to write architectural security design documents or review design documents provided by others.
- You have programming knowledge and are able to develop code for collecting and injecting data from security vendors' APIs.
- You have experience working with AWS, Terraform and Ansible or Chef.
- You feel comfortable working with Linux OS and bash scripting
- Containers and container orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes is not something new for you
- Secret management in HashiCorp Vault, Akeyless, SOPS or KMS is something that really isn't just some random words for you
- Ideally, you should have experience working with Security Operations providing input for regulatory and security audit teams.
What You'll Get in Return...
Our passion has helped us take the betting industry by storm. So we think it's only fair that you enjoy excellent rewards.
The Fun Stuff
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Games room
- Snacks and drinks
- Sharesave scheme
- Career progression
- Global mobility
- Discounted gym memberships
- In office shower and locker rooms
- Health and well being classes (Yoga, bootcamp, etc.)
- Free breakfast
- In office masseuse, nutritionist and ergonomist
The Boring Stuff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Lunch credit
- Health assessments
- Travel allowance
- Own your own laptop scheme
- Thousands of online learning courses
- Mobile allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
There is more, but we won't go on...