We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Owner to deliver game-changing improvements.
Your role consists of being the main interaction point between Product and Technology. Using lean and agile techniques, you will be responsible for delivering business value, fast.
Reporting to the Product Delivery Manager, you will bridge technical and business worlds as you continually deliver improvements and innovative features across the full range of the products.
You will have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive the product experience.
Your exceptional communication skills will be key, adapting to a high- paced environment and constant interactions with a diverse group of stakeholders.
What You'll be Doing...
- Understanding product/commercial needs and how these are translated into functional and technical requirements - efficiently moving e a project from ideation to delivery;
- Leading requirements gathering effort based on stakeholders' input;
- Being accountable for the timely availability and accuracy of requirements for multiple projects (including cross-domain projects), ensuring the engineering teams can develop software as efficiently as possible;
- Maintains a refined and prioritized backlog of user stories for projects with multiple dependencies keeping the focus on the agreed scope, producing release plans and communications, running show and tells, and tracking benefits realization;
- Attending all scrum/relevant ceremonies;
- Adapting product backlogs as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Able to identify risks and raises concerns in due time when applicable, along with mitigation options;
- Consistently communicating with stakeholders at any level, keeping them informed of the status of requirements/development and proficiently tailoring these communications and pitching them at the right level for the audience involved;
- Understanding and balancing commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities;
- Understanding the dependencies between technology components and how they combine to deliver solutions to the end consumer and to the business. Can triage complex problems raised by stakeholders and guide solutions;
- Lead workshops and brainstorms across multiple areas. Can organize, lead and follow up on these sessions and ensures the output produced is documented and executed;
- Is always working to acquire further knowledge across the full stack to help ensure smooth delivery of any project they are involved with;
- Providing mentoring and induction to other product owners;
We hope you have...
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in a business or technology discipline;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese & English);
- Experience in defining business requirements is essential;
- Experience in influencing working practice change across analysis and development department;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements elicitation and specification;
- Ability to relate to both business, design, and technical specialists;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Experience in working across multiple Agile methodologies;
We´d love to see...
- Experience working in a multi-product environment;
- Knowledge of the Sports betting business;
- Drive for results and an action-oriented approach, pursuing work with energy and drive;
- Customer focus profile, building and delivering solutions that meet customer expectations;
- Credible and efficient communication across a range of channels and audiences;
- Resilience and confidence under pressure, maintaining a positive attitude despite adversity;
- Cooperatively approach and partnership with others across the organization;
- Having a detailed understanding of the portfolio, project & feature delivery processes;
- Being a subject matter expert in their domain and have a solid understanding of company organization and performance;
- Train co-workers based on your experience from various software development methodologies models;
- Contributing to operational readiness processes for new releases and provides product training across multiple areas;
- Ensuring that all solutions meet company-wide, ‘hygiene' requirements in terms of non-functional performance, security, compliance, social responsibility;
- Where appropriate, co-ordinate with 3rd party content and technology providers to ensure timely and quality delivery/integration of external product features as specified.