Blip is a Tech and Innovation Hub with a strong knowledge in software development, mobile apps, web platforms and retail applications for betting and gaming.
We are part of Flutter Entertainment Group – one of the World´s Largest Groups in the bookmaking industry, with an annual revenue of around 5 billion euros.
Its strong and diverse portfolio of market-leading brands and best-in-class products provides excitement and entertainment in a safe and responsible way.
The Code we develop, powering brands such as Paddy Power, Sky Betting & Gaming, Betfair, Sportsbet, FoxBet, FanDuel, and PokerStars, is used by around 14 million people in more than 100 countries, and we are in the API Billionaire Club alongside players such as Google, Facebook and Twitter.
Our Developers know their stuff – they're busy working autonomously and setting high standards. That's why we're gearing them up towards a seamless role evolution.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you are part of a Software development team and you'll analyze requirements provided by the team's Product Owner, design and develop technical solutions or processes, do unit testing, maintain and improve production code, contribute to the performance improvement work, keep the projects technical documentation up to date, while minimizing manual processes and providing automated solutions.
What You'll be Doing...
As a team player in an Agile Team, you will be able to:
- Develop software as part of an agile team with short iterations and frequent releases.
- Contribute to planning and the subsequent development of applications.
- Remain up to date in terms of current and future needed upgrades.
We're Looking For Someone Who...
- Is aware or has previous experience in using agile methodologies.
- Is experienced with Automated testing and mocking techniques.
- Has experience in writing Clean code.
- Has experience of using established design patterns.
- Is passionate about building a great consumer product that our customers will love.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can interact effectively with other functional teams.
- Is able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Is proactive and is able to coach and mentor their colleagues.
- Is flexible, and that can adapt to changing priorities and rapid change.
- Is an excellent communicator, with common sense, emotional intelligence, and a passion for the art of problem solving.