Blip is a Tech and Innovation Hub with a strong knowledge in software development, mobile apps, web platforms and retail applications for betting and gaming.
We are part of Flutter Entertainment Group – one of the World´s Largest Groups in the bookmaking industry, with an annual revenue of around 5 billion euros.
Its strong and diverse portfolio of market-leading brands and best-in-class products provides excitement and entertainment in a safe and responsible way.
The Code we develop, powering brands such as Paddy Power, Sky Betting & Gaming, Betfair, Sportsbet, FoxBet, FanDuel, and PokerStars, is used by around 14 million people in more than 100 countries, and we are in the API Billionaire Club alongside players such as Google, Facebook and Twitter.
The Enterprise Platforms Engineer will maintain and monitor an efficient and forward-looking enterprise systemsinfrastructure that effectively and securely meets our computing, storage, and data communicationsrequirements. Responsible for ensuring a strong information assurance posture by evaluating, implementing, and maintaining vulnerability monitoring, threat assessment, defense implementation, and incident response management systems.
Provide exemplary technical ability Enterprise Platforms team effectively supporting the company in achieving regulatory compliance, operations resilience, business agility, technology innovation and other company interests at the highest possible levels while maintaining high quality customer service in an ever-changing environment. It will be your responsibility to drive the user experience across the enterprise platformsenvironment. Ensuring the best user experience possible.
Under the guidance of the Enterprise Platforms Manager and IT leadership, will collaborate with key stakeholders to develop SLAs that fulfill objectives and then design and develop the infrastructure to meet those SLAs. You'll be responsible for ensuring that we make quality and cost-effective technical choices in equipment, services, and implementations. Provide top tier enterprise systems troubleshooting, incident response, and solution design across the organization.
What you will be doing...
- The Platforms engineer will be supervising an agile development group directly responsible for the delivery of new platforms and services. Agile groups will consist of junior engineers, business analysts and other non-technical individuals.
- You have great communication skills are able to translate complex systems to standard business terminology.
- You'll be responsible for technical systems, services, and architecture of Enterprise IT Platforms.
- Ensure that complex systems and services across the business are designed to efficiently achieve a high level of availability, as defined by IT leadership, in relation to the specific services and businessrequirements.
- Maintain and monitor core on prem and cloud platforms and services.
- Work with Sr. Platform Engineer and identify infrastructure improvements and projects that will increase the capabilities and quality of service across the workplace.
- Assist in the development, implementation and administration of processes and procedures to ensure the reliability, recoverability, and optimum performance of laptops and local services.
- Provide Tier 1 & 2 technical support for all Enterprise Platforms and Services.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
What we're looking for...
- Strategic, current, and detailed knowledge of enterprise-class information systems technologies and architectures
- Ability to propose, justify, plan, and bring to closure highly complex and large-scale information technologyprojects.
- Ability to implement change management processes, testing procedures, enterprise systems and network management systems, large scale systems management technologies, service level agreements, and informationassurance measures.
- High level of skill in writing policy, and procedures in support of Enterprise systems and services.
- Strong analysis capabilities and skills in structured problem solving.
- Strong program and service delivery skills.
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to identify and achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI's and metrics and drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications and collaboration skills.
What You'll Get in Return...
Our passion has helped us take the betting industry by storm. So we think it's only fair that you enjoy excellent rewards.
The Fun Stuff
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Games room
- Snacks and drinks
- Sharesave scheme
- Career progression
- Global mobility
- Discounted gym memberships
- In office shower and locker rooms
- Health and well being classes (Yoga, bootcamp, etc.)
- Free breakfast
- In office masseuse, nutritionist and ergonomist
The Boring Stuff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Lunch credit
- Health assessments
- Travel allowance
- Own your own laptop scheme
- Thousands of online learning courses
- Mobile allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
There is more, but we won't go on...