Blip is a Tech and Innovation Hub with a strong knowledge in software development, mobile apps, web platforms and retail applications for betting and gaming.
We are part of Flutter Entertainment Group – one of the World´s Largest Groups in the bookmaking industry, with an annual revenue of around 5 billion euros.
Its strong and diverse portfolio of market-leading brands and best-in-class products provides excitement and entertainment in a safe and responsible way.
The Code we develop, powering brands such as Paddy Power, Sky Betting & Gaming, Betfair, Sportsbet, FoxBet, FanDuel, and PokerStars, is used by around 14 million people in more than 100 countries, and we are in the API Billionaire Club alongside players such as Google, Facebook and Twitter.
We are looking for a new member of our team to join us in supporting, changing, and growing the products we manage. These products include Jira, Confluence, Crowd, Slack and stacks of Automation.
Our team supports employees all over Europe, ensuring they get the best out of the applications and tools we provide. We have a mix of in-house hosted and cloud hosted applications with a varied roadmap encouraging our team members to learn new technologies.
You will have the opportunity to learn about the Jira and Confluence front end administration, Jira Scripting, APIs, Bots, Infrastructure management and Slack support. We highly encourage learning and trying something new. We are a very collaborative team, and we would love to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities for this role include but not limited to:
- Administration and configuration of the products we manage.
- Operational support and maintenance of self-hosted Atlassian tools suite and externally hosted Slack.
- Work closely with the project managers to deliver our roadmap of new products, integrations, and upgrades.
- Customise and configure our products to help end users get the most out of these tools, this includes configuring Jira projects and service management forms, slack, developing automation scripts and configuring integrations.
- Understand system/application architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions, upgrades and new releases.
- Ensure the reliability and usability of the Atlassian suite and Slack.
We hope you have
- Experience administering Jira & Confluence in an enterprise environment.
- Good understanding of the administrative functions and features within Jira Software, Jira Service Management and Confluence and implementing changes to these products.
- Performed Jira configuration changes with workflows, fields, screens, permissions, notifications and working knowledge of report and dashboard creation.
- Worked with similar service management applications including integrations with external products.
Nice to have
- Experience with supporting Slack and knowledge of Enterprise Grid.
- Working in a Linux environment.