We are looking for an enthusiastic dedicated, self-motivated iOS developer to work within our mobile development teams.
The successful candidate will be proactive, thorough and have excellent technical and problem-solving skills, with a positive and results-driven attitude.
Our continued business success and growth demand a lot from our technology.
Our engineers are committed to find the best solutions to complex technical challenges together with professional team members.
What We're Looking For...
- Software creation, unit testing, adhering to standards and best practices
- Write technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively
- Code reviews, by and for peers
- Work in an Agile environment
- Contribute to team development
- Provide guidance to junior colleagues
We hope you
- Proficiency in Swift development for iOS.
- Experience working with REST APIs (iOS integration).
- Experience developing UI based on Apple Human Interface Guidelines (preferably avoiding xibs and storyboards).
- Good Git knowledge
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
We'd love to see
- Knowledge about iOS release process in the App Store.
- Understanding the full development cycle and some experience of Agile development methodologies and supporting tools.
- Experience with iOS technical hiring, willing to help on growing the team.
What You'll Get in Return...
Our passion has helped us take the betting industry by storm. So we think it's only fair that you enjoy excellent rewards.
The Fun Stuff
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Games room
- Snacks and drinks
- Sharesave scheme
- Career progression
- Global mobility
- Discounted gym memberships
- In office shower and locker rooms
- Health and well being classes (Yoga, bootcamp, etc.)
- Free breakfast
- In office masseuse, nutritionist and ergonomist
The Boring Stuff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Lunch credit
- Health assessments
- Travel allowance
- Own your own laptop scheme
- Thousands of online learning courses
- Mobile allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
There is more, but we won't go on...