Blip is a Tech and Innovation Hub with a strong knowledge in software development, mobile apps, web platforms and retail applications for betting and gaming.
We are part of Flutter Entertainment Group – one of the World´s Largest Groups in the bookmaking industry, with an annual revenue of around 5 billion euros.
Its strong and diverse portfolio of market-leading brands and best-in-class products provides excitement and entertainment in a safe and responsible way.
The Code we develop, powering brands such as Paddy Power, Sky Betting & Gaming, Betfair, Sportsbet, FoxBet, FanDuel, and PokerStars, is used by around 14 million people in more than 100 countries, and we are in the API Billionaire Club alongside players such as Google, Facebook and Twitter.
What you will be doing...
The Enterprise IT Automation Engineer is a technical solutions expert responsible for developing, facilitating, and managing automation practices for Enterprise IT. This includes following SDLC practices for development, test, and implementation.
You will join a highly capable team focused on implementing, integrating, automating, and supporting robust and scalable solutions while ensuring alignment with stakeholder requirements, existing solutions and initiatives.
You will collaborate with team members and delivery managers to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets as well as planning steps to achieve goals, identify and resolve impediments, and deliver value.
You will be adept in stakeholder management. Focused on requirements gathering, managing expectations, and provide continuous communication when applicable.
What will you do...
- Design and develop integration and automation solutions.
- Identify new opportunities for automation.
- Develop new application and system connectors.
- Discover and demonstrate how automation can effectively assist stakeholders with their business automation needs.
- Gather requirements and lead solution design processes jointly with stakeholders.
- Simulate and test automated processes including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT.
- Develop and maintain clear and accurate documentation.
- Prioritize and deliver an outstanding customer service experience to stakeholders.
- Accelerate development for roadmap features to address specific customer requirements.
- Improve internal processes and promote knowledge sharing within the team.
- Provide staff training where necessary – typically after implementing new processes or making changes to existing ones.
- Coordinate with vendors and other internal technical teams when elevated support is needed.
- Implement updates and changes when required.
What we're looking for...
- Working experience in integrating SaaS applications and developing automated workflows in an iPaaS solution.
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Working experience in developing scripts to automate processes in PowerShell, Python, Perl, etc.
- Working experience with stakeholders and requirements gathering.
- Working experience in API Integration.
- A collaborative mindset who sees value with diverse viewpoints and goal alignment.
- Strong understanding of services and capabilities offered in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS service models including AWS, Okta and Office 365.
- Effective in interacting with varying levels of personel, including executive staff members under high pressure situations.
- Welcomes opportunities to learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI's and metrics and drive towards operational maturity.
- Bachelor's in computer science, Information Technology or other related business field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in information technology preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of current experience in coding/development, application integration, and strategic technology analysis in information technology preferred
What You'll Get in Return...
Our passion has helped us take the betting industry by storm. So we think it's only fair that you enjoy excellent rewards.
The Fun Stuff
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Games room
- Snacks and drinks
- Sharesave scheme
- Career progression
- Global mobility
- Discounted gym memberships
- In office shower and locker rooms
- Health and well being classes (Yoga, bootcamp, etc.)
- Free breakfast
- In office masseuse, nutritionist and ergonomist
The Boring Stuff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Lunch credit
- Health assessments
- Travel allowance
- Own your own laptop scheme
- Thousands of online learning courses
- Mobile allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
There is more, but we won't go on...