Blip is a Tech and Innovation Hub with a strong knowledge in software development, mobile apps, web platforms and retail applications for betting and gamming.
We are part of Flutter Entertainment – one of the World´s Largest Groups in the bookmaking industry, with annual revenue of around 2 billion euros. The Code we develop, powering brands such as PaddyPower, Betfair, and Fanduel , is used by over 5 million people in more than 100 countries and we are in the API Billionaire Club alongside players such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
Currently, we are looking for exceptional Quality Assurance Engineers for Frontend teams and we BET you have what it takes, to join us!
What You'll be Doing...
As a Quality Assurance Engineer on a Frontend team, you are part of a Software Development Team, responsible for the full lifecycle of an application. Working in a team formed by Developers, a Delivery Manager and a Product Owner, you will contribute to deliver with quality and pace. Your mission will be to improve our ability to test efficiently as well as enhancing the product and customer experience.
You'll have a decisive role in the automation strategy of your team and project, so you must have a proven track record of software testing for fast paced organizations where time to market, quality and rapid change are critical to the company's success.
- Act as a partner on an Agile team, working together to keep delivering at pace, scale, and with the demanded quality to support our products
- Analyze requirements and user stories with a critical mindset, identifying possible gaps and being ready to collaborate with Product Owner
- Create testing strategies for new features or architectural changes
- Specify test cases for user stories to assure a good coverage of automated tests
- Write and maintain test automation and test scripts
What We're Looking For...
- Proven-track record as an effective Quality Engineer in complex software development projects
- Demonstrable experience of both manual and automated testing methods
- Test-driven development techniques (e.g. BDD and ATDD)
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git
- Able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented and collaborative environment
- You are proactive and ready to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change
- Proven clear and confident communication skills.
We ́d love to see...
- Experience of testing at API layers (e.g. REST)
- Experience working in CI/CD with tools such as Jenkins or GoCD
- Comfortable with Linux navigation and script automation using shell
- Understanding of build and configuration tools such as Jenkins, CHEF and Ansible
- Knowledge on Amazon Web Services
What You'll Get in Return...
Our passion has helped us take the betting industry by storm. So we think it's only fair that you enjoy excellent rewards.
The Fun Stuff
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Games room
- Snacks and drinks
- Sharesave scheme
- Career progression
- Global mobility
- Discounted gym memberships
- In office shower and locker rooms
- Health and well being classes (Yoga, bootcamp, etc.)
- Free breakfast
- In office masseuse, nutritionist and ergonomist
The Boring Stuff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Lunch credit
- Health assessments
- Travel allowance
- Own your own laptop scheme
- Thousands of online learning courses
- Mobile allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
There is more, but we won't go on...